Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 weeks!

Here are the bottles I got from the healthfood store. Their website is www.newbornfree.com
They also have sippy cups. Mindy, the genius on all of this said to check the bottom of our sippy cups and look for the recycle symbol. If it has the number 7 in it, throw the cups away. They are the bad ones. These bottles are Bisphenol-A free. Bisphenol-A is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including baby bottles. Recent research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into food or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents ared heated and may act as an endocrine disruptor, mimicking natural human hormones! Call me super, psycho freak mom, but something is causing the percentage of autisim in kids to rise! Immunizations is something we are gonna have to think about...
Now to the fun stuff. I found this cute blanket in Orange County while visiting with the totally awesome ANLC staff! They even tell ya the best shopping places! My dream job would to be to work side by side with this great group of ladies! There may be men, but I just didn't see any! If anyone is interested in ANLC, their link is on our page titled Our next journey begins here. Cary Sweet is who we've dealt with and absolutely love! We still call eachother often. She's like a friend I've had forever. She is genuinely sweet and caring. (a little loco in the cabeza!!) But we love her.

Makayla held her head up for a whole minute checking out the leopard print. Her facial expressions were priceless.




Cute little baby piggies!


Close up of our California beauty!





2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Before you get the MMR, email me so I can give you a regimen of pre-treatment that the world known doctor on autism recommends. I've done this for my daughter and getting ready to do so for my second daughter.

Maria and Family said...

Could this baby girl be any cuter?? She is so darn sweet! I cant believe she is olding her little head up so well. She is strong! Thanks for the tip on the sippies..I will have to check out Bellas..