Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Mallory came by to meet Makayla & hold her. Maegan was being a picture pooper. She didn't want her picture taken.
SUGAR CRASH!!!! from the 2 parties she had at daycare.

RECOVERED!!!! Happy Guatemalan Dorothy!


Big Dorothy & Baby Dorothy. I didn't have time to find Makayla red shoes so she is Dorothy before the Good Witch gave her the ruby slippers.

She looks so innocent, but she was really acting like Nellie Olsen!

Dorothy & Kaden the Lion

Maegan's daycare buddies Ian & Dylan.

Do I have to even label this one????







3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

What beautiful "dorothy's"! Looks like a lot of fun for everyone :-)

Mackinac-opoly said...

Lisa,
I love your posts of late. You can tell that you have had a huge weight lifted & I'm so glad for you! You look so happy & your girls are absolutely beautiful! Could you ever have imagined it???

Your Mom is awesome! I love their Dorothy costumes...I wish I had known you needed red shoes. I bought some at Toys R Us for $1.20. They had a bunch of them on clearance in sizes 1-3. I just sold them on ebay. I would have gone out & got you a pair. They're probably gone now though, but if you still need some, let me know & I'll check.

Beth

Melissa said...

What Cuties you have on your hands! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!