Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet girls!

Maegan giving Makayla a good-bye hug before leaving for Rhonda's. Makayla has the longest, fullest eyelashes I've ever seen.
All the jumping tired her out!

Healthy thighs!

Maegan reading her Nursery Rhyme book. Sorry it's blurry, I didn't realize it when I was adding it.

The girls last Sunday waiting for our social worker to arrive to do Makayla's post placement visit. We have one more, then we can schedule our court date to finialize her adoption! Yea!

I wish I knew how to upload videos because she cracks us up when she gets going!





3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

What gorgeous pictures of the girls. Make sure to check out my blog as there are some bloggers giving away some amazing "give a ways"!

Lund7 said...

Your girls are so beautiful...are they both from Guatemala? Stop by my blog for a giveaway!

Mackinac-opoly said...

Elyssa ALWAYS fell asleep in her jumpy. In fact, if I really needed her to go to sleep for a nap or at night, I used to put her in it. She'd go crazy jumping & then fall asleep mid-jump. It was awesome! I was sorry when she got too big for it :-)

Beth