Sunday, December 7, 2008

Catch-Up Post

I just realized I didn't post Thanksgiving pictures! We all went to Joel's parents for lunch. Here is Nanny reading to Maegan, she loves to be read to!
Yep, turkey does make you sleepy!

In every picture I have so far of Makayla she has this serious look on her face! One day maybe she'll smile for us on camera. She smiles and coos now when you talk to her. If you say, "Oooo" she'll say it! It's so cute. Looks like her belly is full of turkey too!

She looks terrified in this one?

Maegan so proud of the smiley face she made!


Daddy & Maegan at the Christmas parade petting Denise's horse.

Helping me fix Makayla's hair after her bath.

End result...a mohawk!

We were lazy today and watched Christmas shows on the Hallmark channel. Makayla enjoyed them too!








2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh my gosh, I loved seeing the pictures. What an awesome picture with sister helping to do the "hairdo"!!!!!

Mackinac-opoly said...

Wow, Makayla is sure changing. She is already losing her newborn look. I love Maegan's smiley face ~ that's actually extremely good for her age to be able to do that. :-)

Hugs,
Beth