Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Attempted!

I attempted to take the girls pictures for Christmas cards. Maegan would not hold Makayla. She thought she should sit up on her own. So away she slides.

"Mom, she's falling" she says
Maegan totally posed herself. She wanted some serious pictures. We were laughing so hard. She would be smiling until right before I took the picture and then she'd get this look!


POOR BABY!!


My big girl! I can't believe how big she looks in this picture. She likes for me to ask her what Santa is bringing everyone in our family. She says he is bringing Wayland Reindeer poop and dies laughing!





4 comments:

Alleen said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Poor little Mikayla slipping away....

Maegan is looking so big!

Alleen said...

ooops, spelled Makayla wrong...

Mackinac-opoly said...

I LOVE these pics! That is too funny that Maegan couldn't figure out why Makayla was falling over :-) You are gonna have so much fun this Christmas!!

Beth

Unknown said...

Ok PRECIOUS! The girls are so beautiful! I can't get over how big Maegan is either - WOW!

Love you all and wishing you a very Merry Christmas and blessed New Year!
Jill