Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hard to keep up

It's so hard to keep up with Maegan's blog! Here are a few pics from last week when we went to the rodeo. She has been doing a great job potty training. She hasn't had any accidents in several weeks. Her diapers stay dry through the night and as soon as she wakes up she asks to go potty. She's too easy, so that means our next one will be our difficult one!


Maegan and Daddy watching the barrel racing. She liked the rodeo as long as she had popcorn or cotton candy. Tonight we were eating McDonald's. Yep, I cooked!! Maegan has turned into a bad eater. She likes to snack. She was playing with her food and talking. The next thing I know, she has the top part of her bun wrapped in her napkin and is rocking it like a baby and singing hush little baby! We cracked up. She looked at us like we were crazy.
I have to share with you a blog that was linked to my very good friend's blog whose family we met on our first trip to Guatemala.
A woman shares how she and her family dealt with a very tragic event in their lives. She's such a strong woman, whose faith in God shines bright! It will truly touch your heart.

1 comment:

Alleen said...

Man, I wish we could have potty training success. I've given up for a while. She's obviously not ready. She never lets me know any more and never stays dry.