Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dora y Diego 24/7

We COULD NOT get out of HEB without the balloon.
Jackson practicing on being a man and supervising Maegan

Maegan's all time favorite puttheballsintheholesandbeatthecrapoutofthem game.


Maegan drags her blanket and balloon everywhere she goes


You still with me?

Pretty sure we've seen every Dora and Diego made so far. I'm ready for her to move on to a new theme. Although there isn't much to choose from. Has anyone seen Yo Gabba Gabba on NickJr? That blows Tellytubbies out of the water for being the weirdest show ever! I can't like Doddlebops either, so I guess Dora and Diego will have to do for now.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! I love all her Dora and Diego stuff, the boys are all about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the movie Toy Story 1 and 2. They do like that wierd show yo gabba gabba, but i cant stand to watch it, i mean WHAT THE CRAP!??

Meagan looks so cute dragging that balloon everywhere, so funny!

Anonymous said...

Kortney was in a Dora/Diego stage and now she is into SpongeBob. I can tolerate SB better, but she still has her moments when it is all about Dora/Diego. Just think...when she gets out of this phase, you have a new phase to look forward to...maybe dress up clothes??? :) jm

Alleen said...

Well, I am not subjected to any of it, but wish I were because that would mean Gabriella would sit for more than 5 seconds.

She's as cute as ever!!