Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pink Sand??

Nanny brought Maegan home a sandbox with Pink sand!!
She loves it.

She played in it until it got dark.
And doing what she loves best holding baby Kaeden! She calls him "it" or "head"? I hold it, I hold it, or gimme the head. Since she is refusing to do the potty training, we stopped the bottles cold turkey last night. I'm sure I should've done it a long time ago, but she's my little baby!! I got a tip from Kate last night on John & Kate plus 8 to just sit your kid on the potty and eventually they will go. Their son was on the potty for 35MIN.!!!! Maegan won't sit more than 1min. Crazy!

2 comments:

Alleen said...

I've sat for like 40 minutes waiting for Gabriella to go before giving up. I had to back off because now she freaks out every time I try to put her on it.

I didn't know they had pink sand!!!! I will have to get some of that for Miss G's sand and water table.

Mackinac-opoly said...

Ok, where did she get pink sand???? That is way cool!!!

Beth