Monday, March 17, 2008

B-Day pics & weekend pics

We went and had Maegan's 2 year pictures and our family pictures done this weekend. We haven't had a family picture since Maegan was 8 months old!
This is my fav, besides the fact that we look like we're going down a mudslide. Not sure why she thought this would be a good angle???

Maegan riding a ride at the mall after having our pictures made.


Driving the hot dog van.


Kelli & Maegan at her birthday party.





Maegan & Pa-Pa(my camera was taking motioney pics??)



Maegan opening the ONE AND ONLY gift. Me and a few helpers had to open the rest. She had no interest. She was more interested in...............



THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























2 comments:

Alleen said...

we've NEVER had family pics done. I know shame on me!!! Gabriella hasn't had any done since her 1 year pics. I'm scared of what the experience will be and how much I'll owe them for her destroying the place.

Happy birthday Maegan!!!!!!!!

Mackinac-opoly said...

What cute pics! I never noticed that you all looked like you were sliding until you said it :-) Looks like she had a great time & I love the purple. I'm also quite jealous that she is in summer capris as I sit here looking at the SNOW (again!!)...ugh...

Beth