Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feeding the ducks

This is enough to send me into a panic attack!! I hate ducks! The white ones are the meanest. Look at the one on the left. I can't tell if that is a growth or it has it's mouth open. While I was away all weekend, Joel got to play Mr. Mom. (with help from Nanny and The Gabble)
Getting her bread ready to throw to the ducks

She shared the same duck anxiety as Mama for a minute


All better now.

I wish I knew what she was thinking!!!!


Getting all comfy


And this is why a cold front is moving in! Maegan actually sharing a moment with Gabble and not screaming her head off at him. It's a love/hate realationship with them.


How sweet! Good thing we captured it on camera.






I love this pic!! My beautiful princess.







Daddy's spoiled little girl





















No comments: